SEGA Saturn 29th Anniversary Game Competition Prizes

EmeraldNova

Pluto Supporter
Everyone. Thank you for participating and congratulations to our winners. Just so everyone knows, everyone who won a cash prize is entitled to a 3D print. Everyone who *entered* (regardless of placement) can elect to get a serial to USB adapter for their Saturn.

I need payment info (PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, etc) and shipping info (for physical prizes) by Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 via direct message here in the forums. Anyone who hasn't sent me the info by then will have their physical prizes forfeited and cash prizes recycled into next year's competition.

Thank you again to our sponsors for helping to support the competition:
  • Fenrir
  • Sound Retro Co.
  • Haruman Customs
  • That's It Guys 3D Printing Service
  • Knight0fDragon

I am building them by hand, so some rough numbers would be nice. If you are in a team, we can probably work something out to get additional cables.

Everyone. Thank you for participating and congratulations to our winners. Just so everyone knows, everyone who won a cash prize is entitled to a 3D print. Everyone who *entered* (regardless of placement) can elect to get a serial to USB adapter for their Saturn.

I need payment info (PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, etc) and shipping info (for physical prizes) by Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 via direct message here in the forums. Anyone who hasn't sent me the info by then will have their physical prizes forfeited and cash prizes recycled into next year's competition.

Thank you again to our sponsors for helping to support the competition:
  • Fenrir
  • Sound Retro Co.
  • Haruman Customs
  • That's It Guys 3D Printing Service
  • Knight0fDragon
sent a pm!

Sorry for the late message, but I am interested in the serial to USB adapter from Knight0fDragon.
I would like to offer this adapter to privateye, so is it possible for it to be sent in the same parcel as the one requested in post #56 ?

Sorry for the late message, but I am interested in the serial to USB adapter from Knight0fDragon.
I would like to offer this adapter to privateye, so is it possible for it to be sent in the same parcel as the one requested in post #56 ?
Both you and privateye qualify for adapters individually, as do all entrants. No need for donating that.

ATTENTION ALL ENTRANTS!

Despite my numerous threats to not give out out prizes if details are not arranged by the previously extended deadline, I have STILL not received sufficient information to resolve the prizes for the SEGA Saturn 29th Anniversary Game Competition. (I'll fix this recurring problem next year.) In the meantime, only 2 cash prizes and a handful of physical prizes have been resolved. I need information from the following:

Cash Prize - Need Payment Info From:
@7shades @sansigolo @slinga @Knight0fDragon @Rasputin3000 @TrekkiesUnite118 @hitomi2500

3D Print - Need Selection and Shipping Info From:
@7shades @sansigolo @slinga @Knight0fDragon @Rasputin3000 @TrekkiesUnite118 @hitomi2500

Serial Cable Selection - Need Selection (Yes/No) and Shipping Info (IFF Yes) From:
@7shades @sansigolo @slinga @Rasputin3000 @TrekkiesUnite118 @hitomi2500 @z-team @Cobradile @nando @am.25 @not-AI-generated @cafe-alpha @Arjak @bbayles @ROS

Original Games Top Prize - Fenrir + FRAM Mod + Recap Install Courtesy Fenrir & Sound Retro Co.
I need to work out final decisions and details from @JBeretta before this is resolved.

Hack, Patches, and Translations Top Prize - Haruman Customs The Fighter Saturn Game Controller
The Stellar Assault SS Team, due to shear size, is not able to accept this prize. I will be working with Haruman Customs, Shiro Media Group, and @Danthrax & co. to arrange for a charity auction.

Everyone who has been tagged. PLEAE MESSAGE ME HERE ON THE FORUMS ASAP. It's 9 days past the extended deadline and I haven't been able to resolve the majority of prizes.

Warning Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

FINAL DEADLINE TO GET ME THIS INFO OR LOSE YOUR PRIZE: JUNE 1, 2024
Warning Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
To end on a positive note. Thank you again to all our sponsors:

Fenrir for providing a Fenrir Duo for the Top Original Games Prize.

Sound Retro Co. for installing the Fenrir Duo along with the FRAM mod and system recap for the Top Original Games Prize.

Haruman Customs For providing The Fighter Sega Saturn game controller for the Top Hacks, Patches, and Translations Prize.

That's It Guys 3D Printing Service for once again providing custom 3D prints for our ranking prize winners.

@Knight0fDragon for manufacturing serial to USB cables for all entrants.

Last edited:
Back